Shipping Rates & Policies
Chatters ships to Canadian addresses only and does not ship to international addresses at this time. Please be aware that orders could arrive in more than one package on separate days.
Free shipping on orders over $75 across Canada.
Standard Ground Shipping
- Our Standard Shipping carrier is Canada Post for all deliveries, in order to accommodate all shipping needs across Canada. Canada Post will deliver your package to the address indicated on your order. If there is no one available to receive the order, Canada Post will hold your parcel at the closest post office where you will be able to pick it up within a set time frame. In the event the parcel is refused or not picked up within this time frame, it will be sent back to Chatters' Warehouse with the option of re-shipping or refund, less a 20% processing fee.
- In the event of a Canada Post outage, shipping will be through UPS following the same conditions as above.
- Tracking is available through Canada Post and will indicate the estimated delivery date.
- Express and Priority shipping are usually available at an additional cost.
- Aerosol and nail polish items are not eligible for air shipping due to government regulated shipping standards.
Delivery Processing Time
Orders are only packaged and shipped on weekdays. Orders received by 11AM MST (Monday-Friday) are typically processed the same day. Orders received after 11AM MST are normally processed the next business day. Orders can take anywhere from 2 to 14 business days to arrive.
Some oversized and/or overweight items will incur an additional surcharge.
While great care has been taken to ensure accuracy of all prices, descriptions, and images, Chatters reserves the right to correct errors or misprints, and adjust prices accordingly.
Use and Fitness of Product
Chatters will not be liable for any product sold that has been damaged, rendered defective, or from any injury suffered as a result of accident, misuse, abuse, improper or inadequate maintenance of the product, or by any operation outside the normal usage parameters as described in the user instructions shipped with the product, or any other external cause.