Salon Safety Protocols
All of our salons and retail areas are open for business!
Most of our salons are open for curbside pick-up so you can stay stocked with your favourite products. Or - shop our website 24/7 so you never run out!
Protocols may differ between locations as provinces lift restrictions. Please contact the salon directly for the most current information regarding safety protocols. Click here to book an appointment and find your preferred location for store information, phone number and hours.
Updated safety protocol:
- Hand sanitization provided for all guests
- Masks for employees and guests are required for all services
- Hand washing between every guest
- Regular cleaning & sanitization of retail & salon area
- Closure of salon waiting area, therefore please arrive on-time, not early, for your appointment
- Limited number of guests to adhere to physical distancing (2m/6ft)
Salon Service Details:
- All employees are required to be in proper PPE including mask, apron and gloves
- Station & sink disinfecting between each guest
- Fresh cape provided for each guest
- All tools are disinfected and sanitized between every guest
- Hand washing between each guest
- Stylists will apply a clean dry towel to all guests
- New disposable gloves are used for each guest
- Stylists will ensure they have a clean workstation ready before every guest & that they practice proper sanitization
As always, you can continue to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, website live chat or at 1-877-820-9365 if you have questions or concerns.